Courses are adaptable and cater for a wide range of people with various interests. Among other, the experiences could include:
- The unique and diverse ecosystems of South Africa
- Learn about wildlife management and conservation.
- Gain bush survival skills
Improve your general knowledge of the bush - mammals, reptiles and birds, the trees, bushes and grasses of the area. Learn specie identification or tracking skills, take up sound identification courses or experience the Confined Solitary Soul and Sound Exercises guaranteed to heighten your senses.
- pre-university students (often wanting to study medicine, veterinary science or biology)
- field/nature guides-in-training for FGASA Level 1
- gap year students
- people on career breaks
- adventure seekers